1 PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
1.1 Subject Matter
1) The operator informs the subjects of personal data (users) that the processing of their personal data in connection with the usage of the service, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the "Regulation").
1.2 Terms definition
Regulation - Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal data)
Personal information - any information relating to an identified or identifiable person, if a person can be directly or indirectly identified based on this information
Operator - Pixelmania, s.r.o., ID 079 79 118, Nove sady 988/2, Brno, 602 00 Brno, administrator of personal data
Contract - Contract for the usage of the skin-fair.com service done electronically between the provider (the data controller) and the user (the subject of personal data)
Personal Information Manager - a person, company, or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; in this case also an operator
The subject of personal data - a person which can be directly or indirectly identified based on personal data
Service - an online platform operated by skin-fair.com within a web interface that provides user registration and provides space for sale and purchase of goods
User - a person who has concluded a contract with the operator by opening a user account and who is the subject of personal data within the meaning of Regulation
The processor - a person, company, or any other body which processes personal data, while not determine the purpose of processing
1.3 The contents of individual data subject's rights
1) Right of access to personal dataThe user has the right to require the operator to provide him access to his personal data processed for the purposes of this document as a statement of personal data processed in relation to the different purposes of processing. The user is also entitled to request information about the processors, processing based on an agreement with the operator's personal information.
2) The right to an explanation and correction of personal informationIn the event that the user considers that the operator of the personal data processed in breach of this document (in particular the purpose and legal basis are identified) or with the law, the operator is entitled to demand an explanation and redress. If the operator processes inaccurate personal data of the user, the user is entitled to have it corrected.
3) Right of erasure of personal dataThe user is entitled to require the operator erasure of their personal data if such personal data are no longer necessary for the specific purposes of the processing, the user withdrew his consent to the processing of personal data (if previously granted) and this process there is no other reason, or when user objected to the processing of personal data and there are no overriding reasons for processing. Right of erasure of personal data can not be applied in relation to personal data stored on other legal grounds (particularly on the basis of legislation or on the basis of ongoing contracts with the user).
4) The right to limit processingThe user is entitled to require the operator to limit the processing of personal data in the following cases:
- user denies the accuracy of the personal data, the time necessary to enable the operator to verify the accuracy of processed data.
- processing of personal data by the user is illegal and refuses the execution deletion of personal data
- the operator does not need personal data for specified processing, but the user is required to determine, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Personal data in respect of which it exercised the right to limit processing, not excluding their free storage of up to fulfill the purpose of limiting performed no processing operations, unless he was such processing user consent, or such processing is required in order to determine, performance or defense of legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or because of other important interests of the European Union or the Czech Republic.
5) The right to object to the processing of personal dataIn the case of processing of personal data necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the service user is entitled to object to the processing of personal data unless it also gives reasons relating to his particular situation, in a way, resulting from the respective processing activities (see earlier in this document) . The operator is obliged to objections based on the data processing terminate, unless it proves that the reason for the processing of safeguarding its interests outweigh the interests and freedoms of users. Cases where the interests and freedoms of users do not outweigh the legitimate interest of the operator, are listed in this document.
6) Right to transfer dataDue to the fact that within the processing of personal data by the operator's conditions are not met for the portability of personal data within the meaning of Art. 20 of Regulation (processing is not carried out with the consent of both users and automated), the user has the option to exercise this right.
7) Right to complainIn the event of a suspicion that the operator processes the user's personal data in conflict with the law or with this document or fails if the operator of any of the above requirements of the user, the user is entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body, the Office for Personal Data Protection (www. uoou.cz).
1.4 General information on the processing of personal data
1) This document is provided for each user when signing (before sending the registration form), as well as each user is available through the website services. Without providing this document can not be validly contracted, but the operator is not responsible for whether the user is a document indeed sufficiently acquainted.
2) The operator is entitled to process personal data of the users manually or automatically through their authorized employees or through a specialized provider located in the position data processor. Personal data are processed in the form of electronic databases for secure data storage operator or its partners.
3) The operator secures personal data processed by means of organizational, physical andSecurity software resources, in particular through the access rights of employees to appropriate information systems, physical security space operators and data carriers and means of software protection against unauthorized access to data via the Internet.
4) When processing personal data of users there is no automated decision not to profiling that should the user any legal consequences.
5) The operator does not forward the personal data of users to any third country outside the EU or any international organization. In exceptional cases, personal data may be transmitted to users in a third country, and only then, when a user buys or sells goods to a resident of a third country (non-EU). Buying goods from a resident of a third country, respectively. allowing the sale of goods to third countries express user consent to such processing of personal data, respectively. the transfer of personal data to a third country.
6) The contract is governed by Czech law as the company operating the service is registered in the Czech Republic. In the event of a conflict between the Czech and English version of the GDPR, the Czech version of the GDPR shall apply.
2 INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Processing of personal data while using the service
1) The purpose of processing personal data is to enable the registration of those interested in using the service, create a user account, Allowing the use of various functions and services providing e-mail user support and advice on the use of individual functions and services.
2) The legal basis for the processing of Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point. b) regulations when processing is necessary for the performance of the contract. The legal basis for processing after the completion of contract Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point. f) regulations when processing is carried out because of the legitimate interests of operators, consisting in identifying evidence of re-registrations from former users.
3) For this purpose, the processing is handled identification, address and descriptive information about users, including email and telephone contact details, history log the user's IP address, a numeric ID with which the user is within the service uniquely identifiable, and records email and telephone communication with the user.
4) The receivers of personal data are:
a) other service users in order to conclude a purchase contract between them,
b) marketing services providers in the position of personal data processors (provider of tools for e-mailing, analytics providers, providers of marketing services) And service providers used by the operator to communicate with the user (or operator SMS gateway solution provider for sending transactional emails).
5) Personal data processed by the operator for the duration of the contractual relationship with the user, ie the duration of a user account in the service. After finishing the user account operator is authorized to process personal data to the moment of fulfillment of all obligations of the user or operator under the contract. The operator is entitled to keep the data from individual acts user support, all user data are not made anonymous for this purpose.
6) For this purpose, the processing is subject to the following user rights as data subjects:
- right of access to personal data
- the right to rectification and erasure
- the right to limit processing,
- right to data portability,
- the right to object to the processing (in relation to the processing of personal data after the completion of a user account according to par. 5) of this Article)
- right not to be subject to any decisions based solely on automated processing.
7) Providing personal data for the purpose in accordance with this Article. 2.1 of these rules is not mandatory for users, given that the use of the service is entirely voluntary, operators or users, it does not mandate any legislation and is based on a contractual basis. Providing personal data to the extent of this article, however, is a prerequisite for concluding a contract or providing user support and without that grant the operator can lead to the user a user account and the user can not use the service.
2.2 usage cookies
1) Within the website operator uses the services of marketing and analytical tools of third persons through identifiers cookies evaluate the behavior and actions of the User on the website. The purpose of using these tools is to analyze the use of the service user in order to increase user comfort when using the service, offering users content matching their interests and preferences, which are estimable from his behavior, and marketing and offering goods and services of the operator or its contractors to the user.
2) Detailed information regarding the purpose and focus of the instrument operator provides services on the website in a separate section of the site to be displayed when users first visit to any other person, and then always available to all users. Users have the option at any time with the purpose of use of various marketing tools to meet.
3) Technically, the operation used the tools provided through cookies received by the user's device, which used to use the service. Rejecting the instrument means rejection of cookies that the tool uses.
4) The legal basis for the processing of Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point. f) regulations when processing is necessary for the legitimate interest of operators, consisting in the analysis, respectively. Statistical evaluation of the operation of the service. The legal basis for the processing of personal data under this Article, the consent of the user as the data subject within the meaning of Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point. a) regulation in cases where the processing is not necessary for the performance of the contract and the legitimate interest of the operator. Consent to the use of individual services or tools are awarded based on the display of information on the tools users on the service, and clicking on the appropriate box with an expression of approval. The user is entitled to give consent collectively using all the tools mentioned in the information, or only in relation to some of them. Granted permission, the user may at any time revoke the relevant special section of the website service by clicking on the appropriate field, citing consent and collectively in relation to all instruments or only in relation to some of them. User acknowledges that the withdrawal agreement does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of his personal data collected and processed on the basis of the tools used in the time of withdrawal of consent.
5) The receiver of personal data by providers of marketing and analytical tools in the position of personal data processors (if the operator of the authority given marketing services and determines if such purposes and means of the processing of personal data), or the status of individual controllers of personal data (do not apply if the marketing services and the operator does not determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data).
6) For the purposes of processing according to this article, the following rights as data subjects Users:
- right of access to personal data
- the right to rectification and erasure
- the right to limit processing,
- the right of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data by rejecting the relevant instruments pursuant to para. 4) of this Article,
- pRight not to be subject to any decisions based solely on automated processing.
7) Providing personal data for the purpose in accordance with this Article. 2.2 of these rules is mandatory for users, given that the use of the service is entirely voluntary, operators or users, it does not mandate any legislation and is based on a contractual basis. Providing personal data for the purposes of analysis, respectively. Statistical evaluation of the operation of services under this article, however, is a prerequisite for the proper functioning of the service. Providing personal data in the use of analytical and marketing tools that are necessary for the proper functioning of the service, it is not mandatory for the user when it is based on the user's consent. Rejecting the use of these instruments does not affect the possibility of the user to use the functionality of the service.
2.3 marketing communications
1) The purpose of processing according to this article is keeping records of the recipients of commercial communications that promote service for the purpose of sending them to recipients.
2) The legal basis for the processing of Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point. f) regulations when processing is carried out because of the legitimate interest of the operator of carrying out direct marketing and direct marketing services to specific users.
3) The purpose of the present article is processed by the e-mail address of the user. In case the user when signing refuse sending commercial messages to his address in accordance with the laws governing the sending of commercial communications operator's e-mail address for this purpose in accordance with Art. 2.3 will not be processed.
4) Příjemcem is a provider of tools for bulk e-mailing the position data processor, who are e-mail addresses passed to create and send relevant business communications.
5) Personal data processed in accordance with this Article, the operator for the duration of a legitimate interest, even after the termination of the contract with the user (user account after the end user). If the user submits an objection to processing their e-mail addresses for the purpose of this article by the rejection of another sending commercial communications operator terminates the process.
6) For the purposes of processing under this Article shall apply to the following user rights as data subjects:
a) right of access to personal data
b) the right to rectification and erasure
C) the right to limit processing
d) the right to oppose the processing of user's email address by rejecting further sending commercial messages to this e-mail address, and it offered a way in within the registration form sent for the purpose of entering into the Agreement or subsequently in each commercial communication)
E) right not to be subject to any decisions based solely on automated processing.
7) The user is not required to e-mail address of the operator for the purpose under this article provide a rejection of sending commercial messages at any time of the performance has no consequences.
3. EXERCISING THE RIGHTS OF THE SUBJECT OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
1) Rights by individual processing operations, the user can use the following ways:
a) letter sent to the headquarters of the operator.
b) electronically based login to your user account on the Service in a way that the operator under a user account allows
c) in the case of objections given to the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 2.3 of these rules (marketing communication) may lodge an objection electronically offered as part of the registration form sent to conclude a contract, or subsequently in each business communications by clicking on the appropriate link.
d) e-mail with an electronic signature based on a qualified certificate issued by a recognized certification authority in the country.
2) Requests received in any other way will not be taken into account operator, especially because of the lack of possibility of verifying the applicant's identity.
3) The operator of the management of personal data must notify the user with information on how to handle their personal data free of charge. It is also required to deal with the request, free of charge, submissions and objections users.
4) According to Art. 12 paragraph. 5 Regulation, the operator is entitled to impose a reasonable fee reflecting the administrative costs associated with providing the requested information or communication or by making the required actions, but only when the user request is manifestly unreasonable or disproportionate, particularly in the case of applications filed repeatedly. In these cases, the operator is entitled to reject a request.